Friday, October 17, 2008

little japanese

Learning foreign words is not easy. As I thought it is imposible for me to assimilate Japanese language but since I am working in a Japanese restaurant I must acquire necessary knowledge about their daily conversation. Here are some of them:


good morning = ohayo gosaimasu

good afternoon = konichiwa

good evening = kombanwa

kumusta ka? = genki desu ka?

I am fine = genki desu

...and you? = anata wa?

what = nani

where = doko

when = itsu

who = dare

why = nandi

what is this = nani kore

what is that = nani sore

how much is this = ikura

money = okane

what is your name = anata no namae wa

my name is = watashi no namae wa...

where are you going = doko iku no

where have you been = doko ikimashita ka

what are you doing = nani o'shiteru

nice meeting you = dozu yurushiku

I have met people of,... should I say different flavors...hahahaa. Like korean, deutch, swizz, italian, spanish, and japanese, since my place is a tourist area. I also learn some japanese cooking. Actually I want to share them with you but I'm running out of time. So this is all for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home