Sunday, September 21, 2008

so tempting...

We usually take meals with an appetizer and one of those is the Filipino traditional salted fish or "bulad "as we locally call it inVisayan. It has been a cliche that too much intake of cold stuff like iced water, ice cream, iced juice, eating salty and greasy foods are the known cause of hard cough. Although, we know how it is scientifically developed.

I've been suffering from this illness for the last two weeks now. I always remind myself not to eat salted fish but it is just so irresistibly tempting. I can't seem to stop eating till the last "dukot" is consumed...lol!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Icecream and ice tea, yummy... Salted Fish yukky lmao.... sorry not 4 me... Take care...

September 26, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home