Monday, September 15, 2008

My 3 year old girl

Hi there... this entry describes the incident about my daughter, MJ. As a mama I'm proud to say that she is smart and intelligent. Last night as they were playing one of her playmates accidentally had stepped on her right arm that causes her some sprain. My little girl can't help but cry and she did the whole night and everybody in the house is very careful of not abutting the injured arm of her. I can see this morning that she worries a lot being absent from her class today. She don't want to skip and lose out on single activity in school and so she told me "mama, ingna si teacher nga di sa ko mo skul kay nayayay pako". I send a text message to her teacher informing about her injury. The funny thing about this girl is that she don't understand why we don't have to go to school during Saturdays and Sundays. she loves to go to school and I need to do a lot of explaining whenever weekend comes.

Sending children to school is not an easy task, very tiresome but with Mj my three year old girl this job is inestimable, rewarding and indeed fulfilling.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for your link exchange request. Please come back to me when your blog is about 30 days old and I will be happy to put you on my blogroll. Thanks a God Bless
Beyond The Rave Reality
Computer and Electronics
Personal Blog Money
Seek Health. Feel Great

September 15, 2008 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger JK said...

You have been blessed with wonderful children...

September 15, 2008 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Your blog is looking so nice... You two are doing a great job with it...

September 19, 2008 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Tori14<3 said...

hey thea i like ur post of her shes really adorable and she is very creative i got ur blog off of uncle by the way its vicki

November 30, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home