Saturday, September 13, 2008

Some Friends.......

Taking abuse is what friends are for. I have a friend who regularly visit me every 15th and 30thday of the month to clean my toe and fingernails.
That was her means of making money to send her five kids to school. She lived far from my place so every time she come to me she need at least one or two night stay in my house with all the conveniences. She does good services to me. Before I pay only 20peso and sometimes free. In return, I gave dress and other school things for her children and other extras that i have. Now I notice she collects more than the price i pay regularly and that happened third times or more.
I can understand her situation but the other side of my mind whispered that she's taking abuse of me. Hmmmm,I am very disgusted this morning because she left me with an achy and a little bit bloody fingernail.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Hi could it be that she may need a little more to help out for her kids and she is ashamed to ask friends for help?? Maybe she needed to up her price a bit to help and hoped friends could understand... Maybe she never meant it as abuse but as well a way of asking a friend for help wih out shaming her self???

September 14, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home