Wednesday, October 8, 2008

unexpected

Hi...I'm happy to be back here. I'm kinda busy as usual with my daily chores sending my children to school, assist them with their homeworks and their new lessons. Last few days I don't feel well having a hard cough but I'm getting a little better now.

Yesterday, my sister's boyfriend JK from Pennsylvania, USA really flattered me about his early idea of sending us presents for Christmas. He showed me what he got for us and my daughters. I never expected it. He and his son JD are such thoughtful persons and I am so glad and grateful to have known them through my sister. Thanks a lot to both of you.

father and son

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

HI Thank you very much for the post it is so sweet of you... You take care and Have a wonderful day...

October 11, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home